This ebook by pro photographer Patricia Davidson is full of tips and resources to help you get started in promoting your photography business in your local area.
This photography business ebook is for those just starting out. It compiles plenty of useful information into one place, providing a guide to get people started. Whether you are a photographer, or any other kind of artist, and you would like to begin promoting your work, you can benefit from the tips and tricks in this ebook. You'll get the following:
- Nature photography business essentials to help you get started.
- Information on photography business venues to help you share your work in your local area.
- Different ways to get involved in your community and help market your photography.
- Inspirational photography business Q&A from 13 professional nature photographers.
- Other helpful photography business related resources including promoting your work on social media.
- 110-page PDF ebook (9.2mb).
Meet Your Instructor
Patricia Davidson is a professional landscape and nature photographer based in Oregon. She spent over twenty years on the southern Oregon Coast developing her landscape photography skills on the beaches and in the forests of the Pacific Northwest. In 2015, she set off in an RV on an epic four year journey to photograph the American West. Her work has been featured in multiple publications. With a background in the visual arts and web development, Patricia devotes herself to creating images that express her artistic vision and passion for photography, and to sharing her love of nature and the outdoors with the world.