Learn how to use Luminar to edit your landscape photography from official Luminar ambassador David Johnston.
This video course will show you basic and advanced tools in Luminar and how to use them to edit landscape photography. Luminar for Landscape Photography is a post-processing course with over 120 minutes of editing education from official Luminar ambassador David Johnston. David designed this course to help you discover how to use the basic tools and how to graduate to advanced techniques using Luminar. This course will help you stop guessing which edits might or might not work, so you can create an editing workflow that works for your landscape photography.
This course will help you (1) discover simple techniques in Luminar to create professional landscape photos, (2) learn the most effective way to use tools in Luminar and how to use them for your photos, and (3) explore how Luminar can be used to fine tune specific parts of your landscape photos. In addition, David will show you how to go beyond basic processing and use mood, details, and colors to take your landscape photography to the next level.
Here's what you'll get.
- Instant access to video files: You'll get a PDF syllabus containing quick links to all of the materials for this course. You can stream the videos for easy access, or download files for offline viewing.
- 7 teaching videos for photographers who want to learn to create stunning landscape photography with Luminar.
- More than 120 minutes of video content: in-depth explanations, examples, workflows, and case studies.
- Video tutorials that allow you to go through this course on your own time and at your own pace.
- Compatible with: Luminar 3 and above (some tools may be in different locations).
- Video created with: Luminar 4.
This course is right for you if:
- You have Luminar 3 or above (some tools may be in different locations).
- You want to stop guessing with editing tools and make exact adjustment by analyzing your landscape photos in Luminar.
- You want to learn to create impact with your landscape photos and avoid unappealing photos that lack detail and color.
- You want to go beyond the basic edits of Luminar and learn how to fine tune your landscape photos with specific tools.
- You want to learn to bring out mood, colors, and details in your landscape photography with Luminar.
- You are ready to take control of your landscape photography editing.
Meet Your Instructor
David Johnston is a landscape photographer living in Tennessee in the United States. He photographs nature and produces content for websites like Outdoor Photography Guide and Visual Wilderness. David is an expert in Luminar and is a Skylum Ambassador for his knowledge of the software and his teaching. David helps people improve their landscape photography through online video.